A tooth-shaped dental cap, also known as a dental crown, is a beneficial restoration that covers your tooth, improves its appearance, and restores its shape, size, and strength. If you have a tooth that is weak, broken, or unattractive, it’s time to consider the use of a dental crown.
Dental crowns can successfully:
• Protect a weak tooth
• Restore a broken tooth
• Strengthen a tooth that has been worn down
• Support a tooth that has a large filling
• Hold a dental bridge into place
• Disguise a severely discolored tooth
• Cover a dental implant
• Improve the appearance of the tooth
• Protect a child’s tooth from decay
• Repair a child’s tooth after it has been damaged
There are many things a dental crown can do for your smile, and if you’re interested in this restoration, we encourage you to come into our office and meet with our friendly dentist. Dr. Jeffrey V. Jones will examine your smile and decide if this is the best way to restore your chomper. If it will indeed be beneficial, we are happy to begin the treatment right away. The dental crown can successfully improve the health and appearance of your tooth and will send you home with a beautified smile.
If you would like to learn more about dental crowns, call our office now and talk to a member of our team. We are happy to help you!